Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » Extension of railML's Advanced Example
Re: Extension of railML's Advanced Example [message #3116 is a reply to message #3113] Fri, 25 August 2023 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
Dear all,
I think this is a really good idea to extend the advanced example and make a XML file for this. As it would be to demanding to type this up manually, I have, with the blessing of trafIT, modelled the version 11 of the advanced example in Railoscope. You can access the model through the open access link:
https://railoscope.com/tickets/Fyh1WAZliOQbgVmY?modelId=64d2 293fb1421a4b8096c580

You can export this model to railML2.4(nor) from Railoscope. The export is also attached. I suggest to either delete the "nor" extensions and have an official railML2.4 xml example or manually adapt the "nor" extensions into railML2.5. I would prefer the later.
Public export of railML3.2 is pending ongoing certification.

Please give me feedback if I have modelled something wrong according to version 11.

I would welcome all extension suggestions of the advanced example made here by both Larissa and Vasco on behalf of iRFP. Especially Larissa's suggestion to add a child operational point and to fulfil the RTCI-a use case by adding relevant elements such as speeds and gradients. I have made a branch "Proposals JDIR" for this in Railoscope. You can access this here.
https://railoscope.com/tickets/Fyh1WAZliOQbgVmY?modelId=64d2 293fb1421a4b8096c580&branchId=64e34e23bd09d86eb8d80f15
I am currently adding proposals to this branch and will make a new posting describing these here once finished.

If other members of the railML community would like to visualise their proposals in Railoscope, I can easy make more branches and I could add those proposals (if not to many...). Approved branches can later be merged into the "trunk" of the model. Please let me know if this would be of interest.

Kind regards Torben

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [railML 2] <speedChange> semantic constraints revision
Next Topic: @keepsOrientation in Track object
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 16:37:20 CEST 2024