Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » railML 3.2: Additional information for travel paths in a macroscopic netElement
Re: railML 3.2: Additional information for travel paths in a macroscopic netElement [message #2919 is a reply to message #2912] Tue, 22 February 2022 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Dirk Bräuer is currently offline  Dirk Bräuer
Dear Thomas and Christian,

I think this is very much related to the topic "Reversing trains and formations" which is already dealt with at <timetable> in railML 2.x [1]. The need for a Change of direction information is imho commonly agreed.

Currently, I do not see why there should be a greater problem to deal with this under railML 3.x than at 2.x. So, I would expect we get a similar solution at 3.x as we use in 2.x, a solution which gives the COD information at a certain train or train path under <timetable>.

If you see a crucial reason why this should be handled at <IS> rather than at <TT>, or may be I misunderstood the main point, please enlight me.

Best regards,
Dirk.

[1] https://wiki2.railml.org/wiki/Dev:Reversing_trains_and_forma tions

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Single and double derailer
Next Topic: [railML 3.2] "isSpeedSignal": Suggestion to delete the value "midOfTrain" of element "trainRelation"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:34:47 CEST 2024