Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » [railML2] Adding a new element informationArea to ocp
Re: [railML2] Adding a new element informationArea to ocp [message #2799 is a reply to message #2797] Mon, 26 July 2021 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
christian.rahmig is currently offline  christian.rahmig
Dear all,

thank you very much for your input and feedback, which I considered when updating the railML 2.5 solution proposal in Trac ticket #393 [1].

The central aspect is the direction of referencing: In order to keep the area generic (which is also visible from the renaming of the element from <area> into <genericArea>), all references from the area to other elements have been removed. Instead, specialization of a generic area is done via the reference from the infrastructure element to the area. For example, an OCP can refer to an arbitrary number of information areas with <informationArea> elements. Likewise, a track can refer to an arbitrary number of <workingArea> elements...

I hope that the adapted railML 2.5 solution proposal meets all your requirements (please cross-check with the Trac ticket #393) and I am looking forward to receiving your comments, critics, suggestions, questions, applause, ...

[1] https://trac.railml.org/ticket/393

Best regards
Christian

Christian Rahmig – Infrastructure scheme coordinator
railML.org (Registry of Associations: VR 5750)
Altplauen 19h; 01187 Dresden; Germany www.railML.org

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [railML2] adding new element <area> for the mapping of track sections
Next Topic: [railML2] extension suggestion for the element <state> for working zones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 03:36:12 CEST 2024