Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » [railML2] Adding a new element informationArea to ocp
Re: [railML2] Adding a new element informationArea to ocp [message #2764 is a reply to message #2761] Tue, 15 June 2021 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Milan Wölke is currently offline  Milan Wölke
Hi,

I am afraid postponing it to 2.6 would not be soon enough for some members of the timetable community. Since passenger information is a major point of the timetable 2.5 changes I think it would make sense to include that too in order too keep things together.

Regarding the questions above:

Quote:

* Will information areas also needed for other infrastructure elements, e.g. level crossings or bridges or tunnels?
* naming: To make it more precise, how about <passengerInformationArea>?
* Is there any linking with other types of areas, e.g. track-related areas?
We will need those information areas also for tracks and platformEdges. I have created a branch where those changes could be reviewed already in the repository: https://svn.railml.org/railML2/branches/passengerInfo.infras tructure/schema/
Other infrastructure elements havent been requested so far.

Regarding the naming I think your proposal would be fine and a bit more clear. Let me know if I should include that change in the branch above.

Regarding linking, Im not aware of such links. Dont think this is an issue.

Best regards, Milan

Milan Wölke – Timetable scheme coordinator
railML.org (Registry of Associations: VR 5750)
Altplauen 19h; 01187 Dresden; Germany www.railML.org

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2021 11:01]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [railML2] adding new element <area> for the mapping of track sections
Next Topic: [railML2] extension suggestion for the element <state> for working zones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 07:53:07 CEST 2024