Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » [railML2] Extension proposal: pattern trains, distributions and slots
Re: [railML2] Extension proposal: pattern trains, distributions and slots [message #2669 is a reply to message #2666] Wed, 24 February 2021 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Milan Wölke is currently offline  Milan Wölke
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the update. From my POV the changes to patternTrain and distribution really improve the modelling here. I also think the examples are a good idea to give an idea on how this could be used. I think we should include those in the wiki documentation as well.

Regarding the linking of patternTrains, I dont quite get the point. Wouldnt it be possible to specify a train service with increased frequency during rushhour using different slots of the distribution as well? Or is it that for ur use case the train path would need to be different in rush hours?
If we simply move distributionRef down to patternTrainPart then I guess we would also need to come up with a new documentation of (pattern)TrainPartSequence, dont we?

Best regards, Milan

Milan Wölke – Timetable scheme coordinator
railML.org (Registry of Associations: VR 5750)
Altplauen 19h; 01187 Dresden; Germany www.railML.org

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [railML2] Extension proposal: train numbers in <trainGroup> and a "group of groups"
Next Topic: [railML2] Extensions for Announcements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 13:10:25 CEST 2024