Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » [railML2] Extension proposal: pattern trains, distributions and slots
Re: [railML2] Extension proposal: pattern trains, distributions and slots [message #2614 is a reply to message #2602] Wed, 09 December 2020 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Milan Wölke is currently offline  Milan Wölke
I like the idea of introducing a new base class for train and trainGroup in terms of the internal xsd modelling. Could you provide a complete list of attributes that the patternTrain would need?

Regarding the new kind of trainPart Im not yet convinced. Im afraid this is gonna be far bigger than we anticipate now. I think its well worth considering because the existing trainPart will most probably also allow specifying information that is not exactly clearly understood in the context of pattern trains. However I would really appreciate it if you could provide the developer group with some kind of draft for the necessary modelling. We should at least be able to identify which information of a trainPart would be relevant and which wouldnt be (as a complete list). This would be necessary anyway even if we discard modelling a new kind of trainPart for patternTrains in order to properly document this in the wiki.

Best regards, Milan

Milan Wölke – Timetable scheme coordinator
railML.org (Registry of Associations: VR 5750)
Altplauen 19h; 01187 Dresden; Germany www.railML.org

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [railML2] Extension proposal: train numbers in <trainGroup> and a "group of groups"
Next Topic: [railML2] Extensions for Announcements
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 05:15:20 CEST 2024