Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » @categoryPriority of <category> to be declared deprecated in version 2.5
Re: @categoryPriority of <category> to be declared deprecated in version 2.5 [message #2284 is a reply to message #2277] Wed, 04 December 2019 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Janne Möller is currently offline  Janne Möller
Dear Milan and railML-community,

since I am new in the railML timetable community, I would first like to introduce myself: My name is Janne Möller and I work at the Norwegian Railway Directorate in Oslo. We are currently working on a unified usage of the timetable scheme (and possibly needed extensions) within the Norwegian railway sector.

For simulation purposes we want to use the abovementioned @categoryPriority, so we would very much like to keep this attribut. Though we will be using the free string to set in values that correspond integer values, with a higher value meaning a lower priority.

Additionally we have the requirement to specify the priority of a trainPart, in case it differs from the referenced category priority. We are planning to add an extension to a Norwegian version of railML2.4 (railML2.4nor), and would like to propose a category-attribute for train parts in future railML-versions. In railML2.4nor we will use this attribute with type integer.

Best regards,
Janne Möller

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Continuation: different stop types / Mehrere Betriebshalt-Haltegründe usw.
Next Topic: [railML2] Usage of //ocpTT/times/@scope
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 01:22:29 CEST 2024