Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » Extensions to railML for passenger information at stations
Re: Extensions to railML for passenger information at stations [message #2227 is a reply to message #2209] Wed, 07 August 2019 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Cédric Lavanchy is currently offline  Cédric Lavanchy
[English text below]

Hallo Milan,

Allgemein bin ich mit den Ideen einverstanden. Habe gleich meine Inputs zu den Elementen deines Dokuments hier erfasst:

* annotation vs announcement: ich verstehe den Bedarf an 2 Elementen. Ich wurde aber das sehr gut zu dokumentieren, da die Ähnlichkeit der Elemente zur Verwirrung führen kann.

* Für die Erweiterung des trainParts/stopDescriptions mit announcementRef sehe ich den Bedarf an "periodic" announcement auf dem StopDescrption nicht ganz. Hättest du hier ein Beispiel? Ich sehe aber schon, dass man den gleich Type "tAnnoucementRef" verwendet.

* origin/destination: ok für mich.

* passengerInfoLanguages: was gilt wenn keine passengerInfoLanguages auf einem StopDescription definiert ist? Ist es den aus dem TrainPart? Ich würde hier gut dokumentieren, wie es zu interpretieren/Vortrittsregeln ist.

* trainPart -> announcementRefs: wie ist es zu interpretieren wenn zwei announcements mit den gleichen Regeln (periodic/trigger) definiert sind? Müssen sie in Reihenfolge gespielt werden oder eine überschreibt den anderen?

Hello Milan

I generally agree with your ideas. I still do give here some inputs about the elements of your document:

* annotation vs announcement: I understand the need of two elements. I would here write a really good documentation because the similarity of the two elements can lead to confusion.

* For the extension of the trainParts/stopDescription with the annoucementRef: I don't really see the need of the "periodic" announcement on the StopDescrption. Do you have any example here? I still do see the advantage of reusing the type tAnnoucementRef.

* origin/destination: ok for me.

* passengerInfoLanguages: what applies when no passengerInfoLanguages is defined on a StopDescription? Is i the one from the TrainPart? I would write a good documentation about the way to interpret this and about the priorities.

* trainPart -> announcementRefs: how should it be interpreted when two annoucements have the same "rules" (periodic/trigger)? Are they played one after the other or do one overwrite the second?

Best Regards
Cédric Lavanchy

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TT:007 - stop on request for passenger trains only?
Next Topic: Continuation: different stop types / Mehrere Betriebshalt-Haltegründe usw.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 04:04:00 CEST 2024