Home » railML newsgroups » railml.rollingstock » Suggestion towards new attributes and sub element for <doors> (<doors>)
Re: Suggestion towards new attributes and sub element for <doors> [message #1864 is a reply to message #1841] Tue, 03 July 2018 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
Dear Dirk and RS community,

I retract my suggestion for @minimumStopTimeDoors. We might model it as a nor: extention if it is needed after all. I ask for all other suggestions to be implemented in railML2.4RS. I think we should not use the element term also in the attribute term, as this is redundant. For example use @openingTime and not @doorOpeningTime under element <doors>.
I thank Dirk for the extensive description for the composition of the regular stop time. We model similar, but not quite the same. This as in Norway the departure procedure starts 20 seconds before the published departure. So that in Norway published departure is equal to actual departure in a situation with no delay. We will come back to this issue at a later stage.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Floor height
Next Topic: speedProfile and rolling stock
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:15:23 CEST 2024