Home » railML newsgroups » railml.rollingstock » speedProfile and rolling stock
Re: speedProfile and rolling stock [message #1829 is a reply to message #1826] Fri, 08 June 2018 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
As I so faar have gotten no feedback from the community I will allow me to give a solution suggestgion.

Please add the following new (in blue) optional elements and attributes to railML2.4RS:

<vehicle><speedProfileRef>
@ref="corresponding id in <infrastructure/speedProfile>in the same file" of type id and optional
@name="corresponding name in <infrastructure/speedProfile>in another file" of type string and optional

Usually the lowest comon denominator of the combination of vehicles will determin the speedProfile of the formation. But the formation can also reduce/determin the speedProfile in it's own right. Setting the speedProfile in the formation is also nessesary when not modelling the wagons as vehicles, but as just as increased weight, length and lower speed than the vehicle attached. So the same extention must be attached under formation.

<formation><speedProfileRef>
@ref="corresponding id in <infrastructure/speedProfile> in the same file" of type id and optional
@name="corresponding name in <infrastructure/speedProfile> in another file" of type string and optional

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Suggestion towards new attributes and sub element for <doors>
Next Topic: new values for places and service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 22:08:19 CEST 2024