Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » Mapping of availability periods of the infrastructure by TT:operatingPeriod
Re: Mapping of availability periods of the infrastructure by TT:operatingPeriod [message #1762 is a reply to message #1761] Fri, 13 April 2018 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Thomas Nygreen JBD is currently offline  Thomas Nygreen JBD
I agree with the previous posters that the first solution is the preferable one. However, I would rename @validToDayOffset to @endDay or @endDayOffset, to associate it closer with @endTime (and more similar to e.g. @arrival and @arrivalDay in TT). The proposed name sounds more like a truncation of the bitMask of the operatingPeriod.

I also agree with Heribert Neu that ideally these unavailable periods should be defined outside the IS.

There is one use case that this proposal does not address, which is to designate a part of the infrastructure as closed from a given date and time, or to include infrastructure which is not yet in use with an "available from" date. If this can be defined elsewhere, please let me know. If not, should we include a @fromDate and @toDate in the <state> as well, or use another element to separate this use case from the operational one?

Best regards
Thomas Nygreen

Best regards,
Thomas Nygreen
Railway capacity engineer
Jernbanedirektoratet

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: etcsTrainCategory
Next Topic: Signal characteristics (de: Signaleigenschaften)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 22:52:30 CEST 2024