Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » railML v3.1 beta released
Re: railML v3.1 beta released [message #1660 is a reply to message #1659] Tue, 07 November 2017 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
John Lutz is currently offline  John Lutz
Hello,

my name is John Lutz from UIC. I am Senior Rail Professional with 26 years' experience in Railway System Integration, IT Development, Data Exchange and IT Standardisation in a multi-modal environment. Served as TAF-TSI Deployment Manager for coordination of implementation activities including XML catalogue development, Master Plan creation and interoperability progress monitoring (January 2007 - December 2013).

I have noticed that in almost every instance of an element or type, you have 'dangling', mandatory sequences that have no child elements... Is this correct, or due to a problem in auto-generation of the schémas? This is the case in every railML schema published in version 3. If they serve no purpose (I don't see why they are there?Wink then I would suggest that you please delete the empty sequences throughout all schémas.

Regards,

John Lutz
Sr. Advisor

INTERNATIONAL UNION OF RAILWAYS
16 rue Jean Rey - F-75015 Paris

[Updated on: Tue, 07 November 2017 13:28] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hello railML world!
Next Topic: Time Relations of Infrastructure and External References via <any> Attribute
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:36:18 CEST 2024