Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » Line category according to EN 15528
Line category in Norway [message #1674 is a reply to message #1252] Wed, 29 November 2017 09:29 Go to previous message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
I have been asked by Christian Rahmig to produce the enumeration list for the Norwegian line categories for railML3. As also previously stated in this topic. We have a separate list from the international list according to European standard EN 15528. Although it bases itself strongly on the international values. We have a category c+, which is not in the international list. Also we have variations of the axle load within a category based on the maximum allowed speed. Thus I agree with the previous request from Dirk to also optionally map the specific attributes: "maxAxleLoad" and "maxMeterLoad". I would also suggest a value "maxSpeedLoad". Additionally we should be able to define one or more defined enumeration list (international/national). Furthermore I think the element is to global as placed on the line level. The Norwegian term for line category "overbyggingsklasse" translates to "superstructure class". I think this more specific. Also the superstructure class/ line category can be different within a line. For instance siding tracks are usually of a lower quality. Our asset database (Banedata) defines the superstructure class (line category) on track level. Nevertheless we also group the superstructure class/ line category on a line level in Network statement (http://orv.jbv.no/ns/doku.php?id=vedlegg:aksellast)

Our Norwegian values are:

Name of Norwegian list: "Overbygningsklasser"
Suggestion for univocal enumeration UUID: "NO:TRV-530-4-2"
https://trv.jbv.no/wiki/Overbygning/Prosjektering/Generelle_ tekniske_krav
List values:
a
b
c
c+
d
Ofotbanen

[Updated on: Wed, 29 November 2017 09:31]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to model speed restrictions for ETCS train categories based on axle load
Next Topic: [railML3]: openend and Macroscopic nodes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 16:34:47 CEST 2024