Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » Hi! / Timing links (I am new (hi!) and wonder if railML has timing links?)
Hi! / Timing links [message #2204] Wed, 12 June 2019 18:13 Go to previous message
Sara Gestrelius is currently offline  Sara Gestrelius
Hi,

My name is Sara and I an a researcher working with timetable planning. I have just started looking into railML and I have a question regarding "timing links", namely - do they exist in railML?

Part of my research is using optimization to construct timetables, and the model I use relies on minimum run-times for each link that depend on whether the train stops at any (or both!Wink of the ends of the link. In our vocabulary, each train part belongs to a "timing load" class that is specified by important aspects for estimating the speed (e.g. train type, locomotives, weight, max allowed speed). For each track and each timing load, four minimum running times are specified, one for each of the stop patterns: "Stop" - "Stop", "Full Speed" - "Stop", "Stop" - "Full speed" and "Full speed" - "Full speed". Are these timing loads and timing links defined in railML?

Happy to be here! Smile

Best Regards,
Sara

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: UIC train transport id
Next Topic: @onRequest of <operatingDay> to be declared deprecated
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:11:47 CET 2024