Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » Hello railML world! (Introducing myself)
Hello railML world! [message #1631] Thu, 31 August 2017 11:19 Go to previous message
Jörgen Strandberg is currently offline  Jörgen Strandberg
Hi,

This is my first posting and I would just like to introduce myself.

I'm Jörgen Strandberg, a software developer from a background of an electronics engineer. I've been with Bombardier Transportation a 15+ years, working with railway signaling from the viewpoint of a software toolmaker, with focus on configuring the products we sell.
Ich bin Jörgen Strandberg, ein Softwareentwickler aus dem Hintergrund eines Elektronik-Ingenieurs. Ich bin mit Bombardier Transportation eine 15 + Jahre gewesen. Und ich habe mit Eisenbahn-Signalisierung aus der Sicht eines Software-Toolmaker, mit Fokus auf die Konfiguration der Produkte, die wir verkaufen, gearbeitet.

Lazy as I am, ever since I started to use one, I've been on a mission to let the computer do as much work as possible. For some years now that means rather do data exchange than entering data more than once.

I'm looking forward to learn and discuss railML modeling techniques with you all.

Regards
Jörgen

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Suggestion towards the use of "crossing" for bridge, tunnel, level crossing etc. in railML3
Next Topic: railML v3.1 beta released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:38:49 CEST 2024