Home » railML newsgroups » railML.infrastructure » Redefine the use of signal@ocpStationRef (railML2.4) (signal@ocpStationRef)
Redefine the use of signal@ocpStationRef (railML2.4) [message #2039] Tue, 18 December 2018 15:03 Go to next message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
I suggest to delete the sentence "it refers to an ocp whose operationalType equal 'station' in the wiki (https://wiki.railml.org/index.php?title=IS:signal).

This as also other ocp types can have a signal. Here just two of several examples: An ocp propOperational@type=blockSignal has signals of type=blocking. Note that panels/boards are signals with @switchable="false". So that an ocp propOperational@type=stoppingPoint has signals (boards) that belong to the ocp.

I suggest to ignore the semantic in the attribute name for now and rename the attribute to @ocpRef in railML2.5 (if developed). I asume this does not apply to railML3.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 December 2018 15:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Redefine the use of signal@ocpStationRef (railML2.4) [message #2040 is a reply to message #2039] Tue, 18 December 2018 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Torben Brand is currently offline  Torben Brand
I see that the same wiki definition is inherited towards the elements: switch, crossing, levelCrossing, trainDetector, trackCircuitBorder and locallyControlledArea.

I suggest to delete the sentence in the generic parent. As the same restriction does also NOT apply to all the other elements listed here.
Re: Redefine the use of signal@ocpStationRef (railML2.4) [message #2086 is a reply to message #2040] Fri, 11 January 2019 12:21 Go to previous message
Ferri Leberl is currently offline  Ferri Leberl
Dear Mr. Brand,
I have changed the definition of Template:InheritOcpRef accordingly.
I hope, the changees are to your satisfaction.
Yours,
Ferri Leberl
Previous Topic: Question towards use of @passable attribute (2.4)
Next Topic: Multiple train protection systems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:28:35 CET 2024