Home » railML newsgroups » railml.interlocking » railMLv3: TVD Section demarcatingTrainDetection (railMLv3: TVD Section)
railMLv3: TVD Section demarcatingTrainDetection [message #2029] Thu, 06 December 2018 10:40 Go to next message
Fabrizio Cosso is currently offline  Fabrizio Cosso
Dear all,
I would need one clarification about the attribute @hasDemarcatingTrainDetector.
The demarcating train detection element must only be a "spot located" tde (e.g. axle counter, insulated rail joint) or it could be also a "linear located" tde (e.g. a track cricuit).
I mean: the infrastructure model allows to define tdes of "track Circuit" type. Is it possible to reference such elements in ownsTvdSection@hasDemarcatingTraindetector in case technology is track circuit ?

Thanks

BR

Fabrizio
Re: railMLv3: TVD Section demarcatingTrainDetection [message #2030 is a reply to message #2029] Thu, 06 December 2018 14:33 Go to previous message
Joerg von Lingen is currently offline  Joerg von Lingen
Hi Fabrizio,

in the documentation I have written "<hasDemarcatingTraindetector> - This is the reference to the limiting points
between track sections used for train detection , e.g. axle counter point, insulated rail joint." In my opinion it
clearly speaks about spot locations. It was not intended to refer here to a linear located element.

Please note the @technology attribute to give information "axle counter" or "track circuit".

Best regards,
Joerg v. Lingen - Interlocking Coordinator

Fabrizio Cosso wrote on 06.12.2018 10:40:
> Dear all,
> I would need one clarification about the attribute
> @hasDemarcatingTrainDetector.
> The demarcating train detection element must only be a "spot
> located" tde (e.g. axle counter, insulated rail joint) or it
> could be also a "linear located" tde (e.g. a track
> cricuit).
> I mean: the infrastructure model allows to define tdes of
> "track Circuit" type. Is it possible to reference such