- Infrastructure data viewer
- Rolling stock data viewer
- Timetable data viewer
railVIVID - the railML viewer and validator - is a free programme to visualise and validate railML data. It not only allows developers to test their railML file but also enables non railML-experts to understand and evaluate railML data.
The programme has five different main views:
- Validator: validates railML data according to its correct syntax
- Infrastrucutre: displays the infrastrucutre data in an geographical and topological view
- Timetable: displays the timetable data in an graphical and tabular view
- Rolling Stock: displays the rolling stock data, e.g. traction-velocity-diagram
- Interlocking: not yet implemented but in development
Currently the programme is available in six different languages: English, German, French, Norwegian, Spanish and Czech.
railVIVID is under constant development. For more information visit the railVIVID-website and take a look at our news.
In use by the following partners:
- Bane NOR
- Bombardier Transportation
- ÖBB Infrastruktur
- SBB CFF FFS
- SNCF Réseau
- Správa železnic
- TU Dresden (Traffic control systems and process automation)
- TÜV Süd Schweiz
This data is provided by the railML partner and under their responsibility.