4th railML.org-interlocking workshop
The 4th interlocking workshop of the railML.org initiative took place at Thursday, February 21, 2013 in Berlin, Germany. Representatives of the companies ALSTOM, SIEMENS, SIGNON, THALES and the railway Infrabel as well as of the EU founded project ON-TIME discussed a exchange of interlocking data based on railML schemes.
The working state of the interocking subscheme (XSD, 60 kB) as well as the presentations of the speakers may be downloaded as follows. A password is needed therefore, which has been given to participants and observers by e-mail.
- Motivation and working state at Infrabel (455 kB)
Bart Vreven, Infrabel
- Requirements from the perspective of Siemens Mobility (276 kB)
Karl-Friedemann Jerosch, Siemens AG
- Requirements form the perspective of Thales Transportation Systems (228 kB)
Carsten Schneider, Thales
- Requirements from the perspective Alstom Transport (298 kB)
Kevin-Artur Portron, Alstom
- Requirements to the railML-interlocking-schema from the persepctive of the project On-Time (1.814 kB)
diverse On-Time Projektteilnehmer
- Previous railML-schema enhancements in SAT.valid (154 kB)
André Naundorf, TU Dresden