2nd railML3 Dissemination and Feedback Workshop
Aim of the workshop
The aim of the workshop is to support you in the understanding of railML 3.1 beta in preparation of initial implementation for your business cases. In particular, the workshop shall be used to answer questions, discuss modelling issues in detail and record feedback, approval and remarks for final adaptations heading towards the final railML 3.1 release.
Target audience: All parties working with railway data (mainly infrastructure, timetable and interlocking; not: rollingstock)
- Programmers of (potential) export and import interfaces
- Project managers of timetable and infrastructure software programmes
- Project managers of timetable and infrastructure databases projects
- Users of planning, scheduling and management software
- Managers and Stakeholders of digitalisation and IT projects in the railway sector
- 09:30 - 10:00: Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 - 12:00: Introduction and short recap of 1st dissemination workshop (compulsory for all participants, who did not attend the 1st railML 3 dissemination workshop in January 2018)
- 12:00 - 13:00: Registration & Lunch
- 13:00 - 15:00: railML 3.1 Use Case "Network Statement/RINF"
- 15:00 - 15:30: Coffee Break
- 15:30 - 17:00: railML 3.1 Use Case "Schematic Track Plan"
- 17:00 - 17:30: KickOff Use Case Working Groups
- 17:30 - 18:00: Feedback Round
- 20:00: Reiseachterl of 33rd railML Conference
The following hotels are located within 5 minutes walking distance from the venue:
Please register for the workshop at the bottom of this page should you be interested in participating.
Due to a limited number of places we have to limit the amount of participants per railML.org partner company to one person. Please come back to us should this be a serious problem for you.
The registration will be closed on the 3rd of April.