Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » Haltezwecke / Stop descriptions
Re: Haltezwecke / Stop descriptions [message #1608 is a reply to message #1600] Mon, 19 June 2017 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mićo Mićić is currently offline  Mićo Mićić
Hi Dirk,

thank you for the mapping and your proposal for the "additional stop information" element. I have done the "way back" by mapping the additional stop values to the SBB stop descriptions without your excel file to check if I get the same results Smile. As expected, all SBB values could be mapped, except "Trassenwechsel" / "Intervention", which are SBB proprietary, and the value "Aufstellen". In your excel file, "Aufstellen" is mapped to the value "staple". At SBB, the value "Aufstellen" is used to describe that the train is being prepared but not necessary "moved" over staple tracks. So the meaning is not the same.

We have discussed this at the last developer telephone conference (19 June 2017). The opinion of Philip (and me) is that we should allow the explicit declaration of such stop information, even if it is clear that e.g. "Aufstellen" is necessary on every first OCP.

Thus, my proposal is to add a value like "preparation". What do you think about?

Best Regards,
Mico

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message