Home » railML newsgroups » railml.timetable » Topologie-Stichtag / Topology reference date (Mehrere Topologie-Stichtage pro Trasse angeben / Specify multiple topology reference dates per train)
Re: Topologie-Stichtag / Topology reference date [message #1448 is a reply to message #1435] Tue, 22 November 2016 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mićo Mićić is currently offline  Mićo Mićić
Hello everyone,

sorry for my late answer.

In the SBB data model, the topology reference dates are defined directly on the train itself because they are globally valid. These mean that multiple topology dates have been used for all referenced infrastructure elements at the moment the train was planned.

Example: At the beginning of 2016, a new train is planned for the whole operation period in 2016 (every day in the year). At this time, the topology reference date is 01.01.2016. It is already known, however, that the topology will change on 01.06.2016. Thus, another topology reference date is set for the 01.06.2016. In this case, the topology from 01.01.2016 is used for e.g. train runtime calculation for the first half-year.

In RailML, that would mean that we have to add a list of dates to the <train> element. Something like that:

<!-- Trasse: T16321-001 -->
<train id="train-trasse-16321-001" 
       code="T16321-001" 
       type="operational" 
       trainNumber="16321" 
       additionalTrainNumber="1" 
       cancellation="false" 
       processStatus="actual" 
       description="BnMuebD">

<my:topologyReferenceDates>
        <my:referenceDate>2016-01-01</my:referenceDate>
        <my:referenceDate>2016-06-01</my:referenceDate>
    </my:topologyReferenceDates>                

</train>

Best regards,
Mico

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2016 08:19]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: railML 3.x TT: Times vs. Durations in itineraries
Next Topic: Sparx Enterprise Architect for TT modelling?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:43:57 CET 2024